Thursday, January 21, 2010

All My Craze

Some know how much new wave, original, and outta big media music hits that little soft spot in me. Most the stuff I listen to needs a certain creative musical composure for me to appreciate it. And lately I've been really loving female artist. Watch out guys, ya'll are going on the back burner.

Check out....
Photobucket
Florence and the machine- Sometimes it takes a stupidly long time for great British acts to make their name across the pond. The band builds symphonic, flowing rock around her beautiful alto. She reminds me of a mix of KT Tunstall, Feist, and a Shakira-ish voice. "Girl With One Eye" is by far the best song.


Additional**
They'll always be muh girls.
Santigold
Photobucket
Kid Sister
Photobucket
Amanda Blank
Photobucket


*for the music clueless

No comments:

Post a Comment