Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lets Make It Our Own

I absoulutely love DIY clothing and accesories. I'm a big fan of creativity and originality. There are so many crappy sites out there.. but this girl really knows her stuff. lovemaegan.com gives you step-by-step instructions and pictures. -Awesome dummy guide. She has everything from hairstyles, ruffle shoes, and reconstructing old basics into first-rate new pieces.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Another great DIY site - diystyle.net

Really, check these sites out! I know what my hobby for the year is gonna be.

3 comments:

  1. those boots are amazing :)

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no idea what that first thing is, but its pretty badass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would be even more badass is me saying "Yeah bitches, I made that" ... if I ever pick up some fabric and thread and get around to it.

    ReplyDelete